When Easter arrives, you’ll want to be ready with a stock of quick, delicious, and healthy treats for your friends and family. Whether you’re planning an Easter dinner, looking for treats for an Easter egg hunt, or need recipes for a classroom party, the Internet is packed with recipes that capture the fun and lightheartedness of the season. Here are some of the best Easter recipes on the Internet, with simple ingredients and easy instructions that anyone can follow.
Easter Egg Fruit Pizza
1 box sugar cookie mix
3 cups sliced fruit
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup chopped strawberries
4 oz cream cheese
1 tablespoon powdered sugar
1/4 teaspoon vanilla
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and grease a 13” pan.
2. In a bowl, mix the cookie mix, egg, and melted butter.
3. Press the dough into the pan, then bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. Let the dough cool for 45 minutes. Cut into an egg shape.
4. In a food processor or blender, blend the cream cheese, 1/2 cup chopped strawberries, powdered sugar, and vanilla. Spread the mixture over the cookie. Decorate with fruit, then serve.
Peep Fruit Kabobs
1-2 packages of Peeps
Various chunks of fresh fruit
1. Skewer the Peeps and fruits on wooden skewers, then arrange on a plate and serve.
Nutella Freezer Fudge
2 cups Nutella
1/2 cup coconut oil
1/4 cup maple syrup
1. Line a muffin tin with six muffin cups.
2. Using a microwave, melt the Nutella into the coconut oil. Stir in the maple syrup.
3. Pour into the muffin cups, then freeze for two minutes and enjoy!
Easter Bunny Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
1 pound strawberries
1 package small bunny-shaped cookies
8 oz cream cheese
1/2 powdered sugar
1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
1. Cut off the tops of the strawberries, then scoop out the insides with a knife. Cut off the tips, so the strawberries will stand upright.
2. In a bowl, mix the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla.
3. Pour the mixture into a bag and pipe into the strawberries.
4. Refrigerate. Before serving, garnish with the cookies.
Sugar-Free Chocolate Peanut Butter Easter Eggs
3/4 cup sugar-free peanut butter
3/4 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
2 tablespoons coconut oil
1 tablespoon coconut oil (for coating)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon chocolate liquid Stevia
1. With a microwave, melt the peanut butter and 2 tablespoons coconut oil together, then stir.
2. Stir in vanilla extract and Stevia. Pour into egg molds, then freeze for one hour.
3. Remove from molds and set aside.
4. Melt the chocolate chips and 1 tablespoon coconut oil together to make the coating. Stir until smooth.
5. Pour the coating halfway into the molds.
6. Drop the frozen peanut butter eggs into the molds, pattern-side down, then press down so that the chocolate covers the eggs.
At first glance, these treats might look elaborate. But the instructions are so simple that anyone can whip up a batch of these treats, from beginning cooks to experienced chefs. With these recipes, you can make delicious, professional-looking treats in no time at all. So drive your Volkswagen to the nearest market and gather your supplies to get ready for Easter. Your guests will be delighted by these colorful snacks!